The Key to Manifestation: Get a Head Start on Goals for 2019 with a Vision Board
2018 is coming to an end and it’s never too late to start laying out your goals for the new year! The key to manifesting the life you want, whether that be starting a new business venture, traveling the world, taking time for your mental health, or getting your finances in order, is to visualize it. Many of the successful people we look up to visualized the reality they live now and believed they could attain it.
The Law of Attraction is a theory and concept that we attract what we think like a magnet, positive and negative. If you are an aspiring model constantly scrolling on Instagram and following the journeys of other models, that’s wonderful…however, it gets deeper than that because thoughts become things. If you are watching them and thinking, “I wish I could do what she does” or “I’ll never be able to walk during New York Fashion Week” then your thought process is on the negative side of the spectrum. You can achieve anything you want in life, the key is to visualize it and believe whatever you want is already yours.
Creating a vision board is an important step in using the law of attraction intentionally, because even if you don’t know it, this law is always working. Be conscious and intentional with the thoughts and images you harbor inside of your mind. Here are some tips to create a vision board with purpose:
1. Find images that make you happy and motivate you. Use the actual photo of your dream house, your dream car, your favorite dog breed, your family, etc.
2. Add inspiring quotes and positive affirmations to combat any negative thoughts about yourself or your current situation. Read the quotes out loud.
3. Place the vision board somewhere that you will be able to view it easily and often.
4. Make as many vision boards as you need. If you change your mind about something, remove it. Let the boards grow with you; you don’t have to stick to the same vision board forever.
5. Visualize how these images actually make you feel.Connect with the emotions because that is the energy that will attract the things/feelings to you.
6. Be grateful as if you already have everything on the board. Practice gratitude even while still in the process of achieving your goals.
7. Celebrate progress!
Keeping these tips in mind will help you to use this vision board as a tool to manifesting the life you’ve always dreamed about. Watch your dreams become a reality by visualizing, believing, and being thankful.